Full adult ticket — 90 UAH.
Discounted ticket (for children, students and retired with proving documents) — 45 UAH.
The following categories are entitled to free attendance: preschool children; pupils of orphanages and boarding schools; disabled (I and II groups), disabled since childhood; participants and veterans of World War II, participants of armed conflicts; participants of the anti-terrorist operation and joint forces operations; museum workers, members of ICOMOS and ICOM, etc.; Chernobyl accident liquidators (I category); accompanying persons for an organized group (more than 10 people) of schoolchildren or students.
Professional video and photography — 200 UAH.
Guided tour service on the reserve territory:
- up to 10 people (full — 200 UAH, discounted — 100 UAH)
- 11 to 20 people (full — 300 UAH, discounted — 150 UAH)
- 21 to 40 people (full — 500 UAH, discounted — 250 UAH)
- over 40 people (full — 600 UAH, discounted — 300 UAH)
A guided tour can be booked in advance by calling +380676713345.
Buying one ticket you can visit the reserve, the Tustan Museum, and the Center of Local History “Chata u Hlubokim”
The reserve is open daily:
- weekdays from 10:00 to 18:00
- weekends from 10:00 to 18:00
200 UAH (warm season, May to October)
200-250 UAH per person
If you are interested in organizing corporate events or comprehensive services for tourist groups, we are open to cooperation.